Mesit operates according to the international standard: NFPA, ISO, ASTM, ASME, ATEX PED, UE, CENELEC, GOST, with fire protection products certified UL/ULC, FM, GOST. Our Quality Assurance System is described in full details in a comprehensive set of documents: “The Quality Assurance Manual”, which includes operating procedures and instructions. Mesit has a huge certifications quality assurance starting from Bureau Veritas, SGS Lloyds-RINA Register and:
- ISO 9001:2015 Ed.
- ISO 14001:2015 Ed.
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- 2014/34/UE (ATEX)
- 2014/68/UE (PED)
- ABSA, RINA, GOST, TR CU
- Cl.1 And IEEE 323 for NPP in-core Thermocouples and Thermoelements system design, manufacturing and installation certification
- thermocouples and heating cables irradiation test for the PEC Experimental Reactor (Brasimone-ENEA)
- thermocouples and heating cables irradiation test (1000 Mrad) at the PEC Experimental Reactor part of the Super-Phoenix Project (Brasimone-ENEA)
- design, engineering calculations and Stress Analysis Reports According to ASME III NB (Class 1 components) Doel IV and Tihange III (Belgium), Cernavoda (Romania)
- Welding 5F-6G in compliance with ASME IX on nuclear reactors Doel IV and Tihange III
- Classified temperature and flow measurement elements Mochovce NPP (Bratislava)
- Fiscal feed-water Venturi tubes and flow nozzles
- DUNS n. 434656344
||MOST RELIABLE 1A